Monday

December 15, 2008 #065 - Red Shift Suite

My music collection has another selection that might be of interest to astro music fans. In the late 1990's I purchased a version of planetarium software called Red Shift from Maris Software. They included a bonus Music CD. It was composed by Jean-Pierre Garatoni and was called "Redshift Suite - A Space Age Symphony". It contains 12 tracks which I would say are new age in timbre and play well in an astronomical setting or just casual listening. I have not been able to locate any place on the net where the CD is for sale save as a companion to the software. I did locate a site for the composer on iLike and Facebook. They indicate that the title is available on ITunes. I have included the site address if anyone would like to hear these selections.

http://www.ilike.com/artist/Jean-Pierre+Garatoni


Clear Sky - Rich

No comments: